บาคาร่าDelta’s POD solution offers smart and flexible architecture suitable for small and medium enterprise applications. In addition to the integration of main systems for power, cooling, racks and monitoring, the cold or hot aisle containment also provides superior air flow management to enhance cooling efficiency.
A traditional data center takes 18 to 24 months to build, while a POD requires only a few weeks or months for deployment. Delta’s POD solution, with its fully modular design concept, is flexible and offers pay-as-you-grow with short installation time to meet your rapidly growing needs for data storage and processing.
Delta’s POD solution was recently awarded "Uptime Tier III Ready" certification. With its smart and flexible architecture, this solution is suitable for small and medium enterprise applications. In addition to the integration of main systems for power, cooling, racks and monitoring, the cold or hot aisle containment also provides superior air flow management to enhance cooling efficiency. A traditional data center takes 18 to 24 months to build, while a POD requires only a few weeks or months for deployment.
One-Stop Professional Services
• The prefabricated modular data center is fully in-house designed, configured and pre-tested with Delta’s engineering excellence.
• All subsystems, such as modular UPS, power distribution, battery, cooling, containment, DCIM and more, are highly integrated, standardized and reliable.
• Three standard configurations for quick selection and optional customization according to customer needs
Superior Flexibility and Adaptability
• Smart architecture is applicable to either cold or hot aisle containment.
• Adaptable to all aisle width requirements with two options ranging from 600mm to 850mm, and from 850mm to 1200mm.
• Movable and reusable for future sites; Raised floor is not required.
High Agility and Quick Deployment
• Pay as you go to meet customer fast-time growing business with standard building blocks.
• Parallel site construction progress to reduce project time from years to months.
• Pre-configured cabling and piping system shortens on-site installation and testing time.
• Design follows Uptime Institute LLC design guidelines.
• Configurable up to "TIER III-Ready". Supports N+1 or 2N power and cooling system.
• Support VRLA battery or Li-ion battery with back up time to 5 minutes
• Inbuilt DCIM solution with an industrial-grade 10" touch screen that fully integrates environment monitoring, IP camera, door access control, motion sensor, fire suppression.
บาคาร่า• Doors can be secured in various ways including card reader, security code and fingerprint to prevent unauthorized access.
Find more detail in video
Along with the business growth, Delta’s modular data center is an ideal choice which provides the flexibility to customers and is built on the demand.
▲ For enhancing business growth, Delta’s POD is an ideal choice that provides flexibility to customers and is built to meet their requirements.